Most Patient ConTeXters,

I've rested a couple of days and found that, in fact, Gerben's distribution generates the new fmt files in ~/Library/texmf/web2c. Still, none of my attempts have produced changes in the allocated memory.

Has anyone successfully increased the memory (e.g. font_mem_size) in this distribution? And if yes, could you say how it was achieved?

Kind regards,
David