Ville Voipio wrote:
However, the magic row with "adobekb" is present in almost all examples I've seen. And yet very few people have the real Adobe fonts. So, possibly this should be noted somewhere.

The problem *should* go away after the next update of the context
distribution. (I have no problems with that extra line here. But
then, I do not use mswincontext.zip and always have the very latest
release)

(Anyway, what is the \usetypescript[adobekb] supposed to do?)

It is (was, actually) supposed to switch from texfont-generated metric
files (ec-utmr8t) to fontinst-generated metrics (ptmr8t). Since that
is the default nowadays the command has become obsolete.

Cheers, Taco