Am 2006-01-21 um 20:26 schrieb VnPenguin:

Ok, Gentium is now online including t5 encoding. (That's not yet
mentioned on the page.)

Just tested your package. I loss a glyph which I dont know the name.
Its shot is at :
http://people.vnoss.org/~vnpenguin/pub/shots/gentium-dd.png

It seems that you use Gentium 1.01. With Gentium 1.02 in my box, I
could use this glyph no problem (the shot was done with Gentium 1.02
in Leafpad editor).

I try to replace your ttf by 1.02 release by modifying map file. But
this does not help. Maybe we need to recreate files with 1.02 ?

Sorry, I missed that update. Just downloaded it and created the files anew (now online), but no change. I guess the strike-through d should be in slot 31; probably an encoding problem. I guess I should update ConTeXt, another encoding problem in ec was fixed.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/