On 1/27/06, Nikolai Weibull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 1/27/06, VnPenguin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > If there isn't but someone's going to create one now, please do so
> > > on EFNet; thanks.
> >
> > Freenode.net is good too IMHO.
>
> No, it is not.  There's no reason for Freenode to exist.  It's just a
> bunch of "reimplementers" who wanted their own chatnet...only gimpnet
> is lamer.  EFNet has always worked fine, is well-established, has
> servers world-wine, and then some people think, "hey, lets create
> another DALnet but with a free-software attitude"...
>
> Just my incredbly unhumble opinion...

Wow.  Sorry.  I really flew off the handle there.  I hope no one was
too offended.  I really didn't mean to get off like that.  I need to
start leaving my mail in "Drafts" a while before sending them off.  I
guess I had a stranger opinion about Freenode than I myself realized.

Again, sorry for lashing out like that.

  nikolai