Hans Hagen wrote:
> Vit Zyka wrote:
>
>>- does not change page break and/or float positions in 160 pages 2 or 3
>>columnsets document with about 330 floats!

...I can add fluent marginal column where the main text spans 2
columnsets...

> so you have the world record now of the most complex doc made with column
> sets; makes me confident that this (tricky) mechanism is becoming workable
 >
 > Hans

:-) That is a good news. Bad news is that I am working on this since
March; on September it was to be done, but was not. Even worst, it has
not been finnished yet - currently in the proofreading stage.
Fortunately it is not a commercial job. But my friends are wondering
what I can so long to do at it and they consider me to be crazy.

Vit