On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> > Only 2 problems remain:
> > - the object number should be found automatically (as you've already
> > written)
> > - when clicking on a reference, the zoom-level still changes...
>
> I assume that is because the /FitBH should match what is implied by
> the focus=minwidth,

Hello Taco,
no, if I don't use the focus=minwidth, then clicking a reference brings me
back to the default zoom-level (default means acroread preference).

If you think, that my feature request is of very low priority and not worse
the effort to implement into ConTeXt, then you're probably right.
I've just learned to appreciate this feature during my LaTeX time, and now
I miss it... ;)

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/