I must have my mac (as do my colleagues) set for no run-time metapost
processing, so I do get *.1, *.2, ...., *.30. And, we've set up our
figure libraries like this:

<figure>
<file>section1figs-mpgraph.30</file>
<label>eightfinal</label>
<copyright>College of the Redwoods Mathematics Department</copyright>
<comment></comment>
</figure>

So, how do I turn it off in this Scite environment, or in a DOS
command window with texexec.

On Feb 3, 2006, at 12:43 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:

> David Arnold wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> With the wincontext installed, I run:
>>
>> texexec section1figs
>>
>> and I wind up with only section1figs-mpgraph.1. I want all of them.
>> What switch should I throw at texexec.
>>
>> My source looks like:
>>
>> \startMPpage
>> \stopMPpage
>>
>> \startMPpage
>> \stopMPpage
>>
>> etc.
>>

> eh ... when you have run-time metapost processing, figure slots are
> reused when possible, so there is a good chance that you never get >1
>
> Hans

David Arnold
College of the Redwoods
Mathematics Department