Hi all,

I think I remember some of you already had experience with this, and
I'd be grateful for a few hints that can get me started: as a
textbook for a class I'm teaching, I want a booklet that will have
Greek text with facing German or English translation. For the setup,
I was thinking of
\setuppapersize[A5][A4]

\setuparranging[2*2]

What would be the best way to achieve this? A few requirements:

1. The left-hand pages will have the Greek text, the right-hand pages
the German translation.

2. In general, the German translation will be somehwat longer than
the original, so I need to be able to insert manual breakpoints, but
I want these breakpoints to occur in midparagraph so the last line of
the page isn't truncated.

3. Would it be possible to have two sets of footnotes, one for the
text, one for the translation?

4. I guess that I'll need to use a grid to make ligns align, right?

Any help, as always, will be appreciated.

Best

Thomas