On Tuesday 07 March 2006 12:15, Willi Egger wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> I believe this has to do with the arranging! So run texexec without
> arranging first. Check that the TOC is there.
> Herafter run texexec again, this time with arranging and run it only once.
>
> I hope this helps!
>
> Willi

Bingo! I am so used to running e.g., plain tex twice to get the
TOC etc. to work that I did it automatically. Your rule works.
My bad habit didn't.

This is worth a note in the manual, if it is redone at some
future time.

--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: