Adam Lindsay wrote:

>G.C.H.M. Verhaag wrote:
>

>>I'd like to know whether it is possible to change all the 'normal'
>>numerals to old-style ones throughout the entire book. I need serif,
>>sansserif and italic old-style numerals!

>For Latin Modern, look in the mail archive:
>http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20050616.125032.05b714af.en.html

Thanks for your suggestion!

But sorry, I don't get any old-style numerals when I run the example as
shown in this link. Now the problem is that I don't know why it doesn't
work.

The log file of the texexec run doesn't give any hints either! I feel
very uncomfortable now, because I'm completely dependent on advice given
by font guru's!

That's my main problem with TeX, LaTeX and ConTeXt, font handling is
just terrible, when one doesn't understand the underlying principles!
I've tried to read the ConTeXt manuals dealing with fonts. Unfortunately
this didn't help at all, it has added even more to the confusion, sorry!

It seems that this mail is also a desperate call for up-to-date
documentation regarding this topic!

Regards,
    Gerard

--
Gerard C.H.M. Verhaag
St. Jorisstraat 29

Tel.: +31-(0)774742493, E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]