Renaud AUBIN wrote:
> I have not checked but I think I have already submitted this problem 2
> or 3 months ago when I began to play with ConTeXt & m-bib... To all: Am
> I the only one who want to do this kind of bib formatting ??? I think
> LaTeX + bibTeX do that by default with apa style... IMHO, it's a key
> feature...

If you want the bib module to do it's formatting a certain way, send
me an example of input & desired output. I do not know what "LaTeX +
bibTeX do that by default with apa style", nor do I especially want
to learn precisely what it does, just so I can mimic it for the bib
module in case someone needs ConTeXt to behave exactly like LaTeX.

The formatting in "bibl-apa" is taken from the guidelines on
the http://www.apastyle.org website. If that is actually wrong,
I do not know where to look instead.

Greetings, Taco