Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> PS: I noticed that some updates are being made about the modules, but
> the following sites

I am slowly fixing all those links. The contextgarden is the leading
source of the module as well as the manual.

> http://modules.contextgarden.net/bib (wrong link to the documentation)

I tried to fix that but just made the mess a bit bigger, I am afraid.
At the moment, there are two links at [EMAIL PROTECTED] that both
point to [EMAIL PROTECTED] The bottom one "Manual (alternative link)"
is the right one, the other one is broken (old path). It seems
documentation items are still read-only, so I only added to the mess
when I tried to fix it. Sorry, Patrick!

Cheers, Taco