On 4/8/06, Hans Hagen wrote:
> btw, we need to collect such sorting examples in the new context test suite,
> maybe someone wants to volunteer for that aspect

What are the guidelines for naming the test files?

I saw the tests which are specific for testing single tex files, but
where should "sorting tests" go? I would create some king of "logical"
structure as well in this case (Language -> Sorting, Language ->
Encodings, Language -> Labels, ... Math -> MathML -> UTF, ... Fonts ->
Typescripts, Fonts -> Public Fonts -> LM, ...) since most test files,
but I would like to hear Taco's opinion first before starting to mess
up everything (or perhaps there should be some little brainstorming
for creating such a structure).

Mojca