Hans Hagen wrote:
> Vit Zyka wrote:
>
>>Is there some simple solution? Or it has to be rewritten in a way like
>>other \definesomething[...] (storing every parameter/definition-instance
>>

> btw, there is (beware: use some unique name):
>
> \presetlocalframed[myframed]
> \setuplocalframed[myframed][width=4cm,height=2cm]
> \localframed[myframed][framecolor=green]{oeps}

localframed was a mysterious stuff for me.

It seems do exactly what I wanted. In this perspective the
\setupframed[...][...=...] is not needed (only for not being suprised
since its absence is a bit against context filosofy).

I just wanted to fill texshow web, but it is missing this stuff. So I
added \*localframed note in missing texshow items on wiki.

Vit