nico wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:34:44 +0200, Renaud AUBIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> 3. How to obtain (I,II,III,IV) for part numbering ?
>>

> \setupsection[section-1][conversion=Romannumerals]
>
> seems ok, but I would find more natural to be able to write the following,
> at least to make the conversion local to parts (not applied to any other
> heading defined with the same level):
>
> \setuphead[part][conversion=Romannumerals]

\starttext

\definehead[xx][chapter]

\def\sectionofhead#1{\executeifdefined{\??ko#1\c!section}\s!unknown}

\sectionofhead{chapter}
\sectionofhead{xx}

\setupsection[\sectionofhead{part}][conversion=Romannumerals]

\stoptext

in a next release i'll implement auto-indirectness so that

setupsection[chapter][conversion=greek]
\setupsection[section][conversion=characters]

will work as well (rather trivial patch)