> To integrate asymptote to ConTeXt, what is needed (from the ConTeXt
> pov I mean) ?

I'm curious about that too.  I'm just going through my asymptote diffs
(against v0.99) for it to work with plain TeX, and I'm not sure any of
my changes will make it easier to integrate with ConTeXt the way MP is
integrated.  It's depressing how wedded asymptote is to LaTeX, and
maybe it's impossible to get it all out (e.g. it uses \minipage and
\fontsize).

-Sanjoy

`Never underestimate the evil of which men of power are capable.'
         --Bertrand Russell, _War Crimes in Vietnam_, chapter 1.