Hi Hans,

  textbackground does not honour topoffset/bottomoffset at pagebreak.
Is this by design?

\definetextbackground
   [test]
   [      location=paragraph,
     rulethickness=1pt,
        leftoffset=1em,
         topoffset=5cm,
      bottomoffset=5cm] % For test purposes
\starttext

\starttextbackground[test]
\dorecurse{15}{\input knuth \endgraf}
\stoptextbackground

\stoptext

Is there some parameter to adjust the offset before and after a
pagebreak. (I want them to be same as bottomoffset and topoffset.)
Or should I take care of this in mpos:par:columnset with something
like (pseudo code)

if nofmultipars > 1
  draw multipars[1] enlarge bottom by bottomoffset;
  for i = 2 upto nofmultipars:
   draw multipars[i]
     enlarge top by topoffset enlarge bottom by bottomoffset;
  endfor;
endif;

Or is there some easier way to just I influence boxfilloffset for
do_draw_par in core-mp.tex?

Thanks,
Aditya

--
Aditya Mahajan, EECS Systems, University of Michigan
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~adityam || Ph: 7342624008