On Mon, 22 May 2006 14:32:45 -0400 (EDT), Aditya Mahajan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, 22 May 2006, nico wrote:
>
>> The problem often occurs just after a heading starting at the top of a
>> page (section, enumeration title). Here is an example showing the
>> behaviour:
>
> I had a similar problem in the past, and Hans suggested to use
> starttextbackground instead of background. background is supposed to be
> deprecated.

Deprecated? Really?

> Try the following code and see if you get what you want.
>
> setuplayout[middle]
> \setupcolors[state=start]
>
> \definecolor[ScreenGray][s=0.95]
>
> \definetextbackground[listing]

Yes, thanks, it works (this time I haven't the weird behaviour I had some
time ago with textbackground... strange). But it's time consuming and
looks then as an overkill solution. To build a 400p book (on a slow
machine, it's true):

- It takes 396s with background,
- It takes 539s with textbackground, and I've 260 MP graph files generated!

Regards,
BG