On Wed, 24 May 2006, Johan Sandblom wrote:

> No doubt I am being dense, but trying the examples in m-streams.tex
> after inserting
> \usemodule[streams] invariably yield this error
>

> systems         : system commands are enabled
> system          : module streams loaded
> (./m-streams.tex
> system          : module streams (line 314) already loaded
> color           : system rgb is global activated
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> l.317 \definestreamlayer
>                        [block]
> ?
>

> Johan

The following example works fine on my computer (using ConTeXt ver:
2006.05.17 10:08)

\usemodule[streams]
\starttext
  \definestreamlayer[whatever][width=12cm]

  \startstreamlayer[whatever]
    \startitemize[columns,two][after=]
      \item one
      \item two
      \item three
      \item four
    \stopitemize
  \stopstreamlayer

  \framed[strut=no,align=normal]{\placestreamlayer[whatever]\obeydepth}

  \starttextstreamlayer[whatever]
    \startitemize[columns,two]
      \item one
      \item two
      \item three
      \item four
    \stopitemize
  \stoptextstreamlayer

  \framed[strut=no]{\placetextstreamlayer[whatever]}
\stoptext

Aditya

--
Aditya Mahajan, EECS Systems, University of Michigan
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~adityam || Ph: 7342624008