Many thanks for sharing your env file. I'm trying to use that making
some projects and components files. But every-time I run texexec  I
found a error message. For fixing that I will need to include the files
vz-cont.tex and vg05-general.

Did you can provide me some complete example of your work?

thanks a lot

Jorge

Abraços,

Jorge Manuel de Almeida Magalhães