On 26 mai 2006, at 22:24, Jean Magnan de Bornier wrote:

> Le 26 mai à 18:10:43 Willi Egger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> écrit notamment:
>
>> Hi Jean Magnan,
>>
>> You should add  \useMPlibrary[txt] in order to get textext working.
>> Further define AX as a path only.
>> In the dummy-graphic say drawdblarrow AX.withcolor blue;
>>
>> After these changes I got the label as well as the double arrow.
> Hi,
> thanks to you and Renaud; I changed my file to this: [....]

Hi,

Actually I tried your file and got the same "Undefined" message in
place of the graphics.
However the following works for me (latest ConTeXt installed with i-
Installer on Mac OS X 10.4.6):

\setuppapersize[S6][S6]
\setupcolors[state=start]

\starttext
\startbuffer[essai]
numeric u; u = .4cm;
path p; p = (10u,0)--(0,0)--(0,10u);
pickup pencircle scaled .8mm;
drawdblarrow p withcolor red;
label.rt(textext("$3x^2+\pi$"), (5u,6u));
\stopbuffer

\placefigure[left]{bla.bla}{\processMPbuffer[essai]}
\input dawkins
\stoptext

If I add
\useMPlibrary[txt]
at the beginning everything works fine as well. But if I add
\runMPgraphicstrue
then I get the "Undefined" message in the PDF. So it seems that the
problem comes from this latter command.

Best regards: OK