Hi,

this depends -- different fonts contain different kinds of 'angle
braces',
depending on their purpose. Do you want them for (french style)
quotations, or for typesetting math?

The following is a set of examples -- they might look very different
with other fonts.

Matthias

(\langle and \rangle is math mode only I believe)

\setuplanguage [en] [rightquote=\rightguillemot,leftquote=
\leftguillemot]

\starttext

foo \leftguillemot bar\rightguillemot{} foo
\leftsubguillemot bar\rightsubguillemot{}
foo $\langle \text{bar}\rangle$ foo.

foo \quote{bar} foo
\stoptext