Hi,Hans Hagen

======= 2006-06-12 18:32:00 您在来信中写道:=======

>Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> your ConTeXt is older than a month don't even try to ask questions
>> about why something doesn't work ;)
>>
>hey, that's not fair .. not everyone uses tha latest trickery and not
>everyone messes up his tex system on a daily basis like you do -)
>
>Hans

Thank you for your tolerance to a newbie like me :)
I have fixed the problem aready.
the problem is due to the changed cont-sys.tex file in
C:\CTeX\texmf\tex\context\user
which was introduced to support chinese via encoding GBK before.
When I turned to UTF-8. I forgot to delete it.
Now I have deleted it .And everything goes well again:)
Special thanks were given to Lutz Haseloff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  who offered me
a package file utf.zip containing .map ,.enc and .tfm files.

        致
礼!

        盛劲松
[EMAIL PROTECTED]