On Wed, 14 Jun 2006, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Aditya Mahajan wrote:

>>> Yes, this works. The formats are generated correctly. However,
>>> texmfstart texexec --mpgraphic file.mp
>>>
>>> does not give me a pdf file. I do understand why this is happening. I will
>>> dig into it a bit more and see what is going wrong.
>>
>> In tex.rb
>>
>>  def processmpgraphic
>>      if data =~ /output files written\:\s*(.*)$/mois then
>>
>> However, if the mp file contains only one figure, the output in the log is
>>
>> 1 output file written: figures-axis.1
>>
>> Notice /file/ instead of /files/. So the regex should be changed according.
>> Then everything works.
>
>               if data =~ /output files* written\:\s*(.*)$/mois then

That does the trick. --mpgraphic is working correctly. However, there
is no message on the console saying that a pdf file is created. Can
you add
   report ("{#name}.#{number} converted to #{filename}.#{number}.pdf")
and
  report ("#{name}.#{number} converted to #{filename}.pdf")

after File.silentrename lines.

Aditya