[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> "Schmutztitel".
>> Something

>> place:
>> setting.

>>> the problem has to do with an overflow of makeup in grid mode (due
>> to already present mark reset nodes); i uploaded a beta that
>> (hopefully) corrects the problem (thanks to taco for analyzing that
>> it was textheight related)
>>> Hans
>> Good news the bug was fixed.
>>
>> What I proposed was not related to mentioned error. It just recalled
>> me
>> this problem of coupled 'page' option and the need to be split.
>>
>> Vit
>
> Can you make a little example where a split 'page' option is from
> use?

When you want the frontmatter starts et right (odd) page and mainmatter
at arbitrary one.

Setting:
   \setupsectionblock[frontpart][page=right]
put
   \page[right]
at
   \startfrontmatter
and also at
   \stopfrontmatter
and that is why following mainmatter may skip even page starting at
right one. My solution is above but it is not user friendly.

Vit

> Wolfgang

Ing. Vít Zýka, Ph.D.                         TYPOkvítek

database publishing              databazove publikovani
data maintaining and typesetting in typographic quality
priprava dat a jejich sazba v typograficke kvalite

tel.: (+420) 777 198 189     www: http://typokvitek.com