On Friday 23 June 2006 12:34 pm, Peter Münster wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2006, John R. Culleton wrote:
> > So next I tried linux binaries only. Still no joy.
>
> Hello John,
> you could try the tetex-rpm from http://pmrb.free.fr/work/OS/ConTeXt/tetex/
> It has the latest ConTeXt (also latest pdfTeX and MetaPost) and a command
> "updateConTeXt.sh" to easily update to the most recent ConTeXt.
> Cheers, Peter

Well I downloaded the two files, catenated them into one called
tetex.rpm, and then tried to unpack the result with rpm -i tetex.rpm
I got a fistful of spurious error messages. So I missed something
somewhere. Any hints?

--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: