I get no such output, either to stdout or in the log, in fact nothing
even similar. Does the "...disabled" indicate that it is not run,
possibly because of something TeX/ConTeXt-related?

Johan

2006/7/5, Matthew Routley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Johan Sandblom <jsandblom <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I think some quoting is required:
> >
> > \def\runR
> >   {\executesystemcommand{texmfstart
> >       --ifchanged=\Rfile\space --direct R CMD BATCH
> >       "-q --save --restore \Rfile\space \Rfile.out"}}
> >
> > works here, but then I am on Linux. I think eventually Mac expertise
> > may be required.
>
> Unfortunately, the quoting doesn't help. Closer inspection of the log file
> reveals lines such as:
>
> system(texmfstart --ifchanged=test-r-1.tmp --direct R CMD BATCH "-q
> --save --restore test-r-1.tmp test-r-1.tmp.out")...disabled.
>
> with both the original \runR and new, batch mode.
>
> Matt

Johan Sandblom  N8, MRC, Karolinska sjh
t +46851776108  17176 Stockholm
m +46735521477  Sweden
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the
will to find out, which is the exact opposite"
- Bertrand Russell