Idris Samawi Hamid wrote:
Dear fellow gangsters,

2 questions:

QUESTION 1) Does ConTeXt have a graphical charts module, a la flowcharts module?

Not that I know of (something looking like the png example, I mean).

QUESTION 2) Not really a direct context question but is needed for a context document: how can I convert the attached pdf to a transparent background without loosing the image (bitmap in origin). ImageMagick does not work well at all. I need it in a document with a colored background.

See attached. xpdf comes with a command called "pdfimages" that
extracts bitmaps from pdf files. AFAIK, there is also a windows
version. Then I used a font editor to convert the background to
alpha channel in the exported bitmap.

Greetings, taco

PNG image