Matthias Wächter wrote:

> Two comments nevertheless.
>
> https://foundry.supelec.fr/frs/?group_id=14 gives me quite some versions of
> Context, but the download paths for each precise version is not related to
> the
> release date or the SVN revision,

Correct. SVN release ids have numbers, not dates, and it was a bitch
getting all this stuff into subversion as it was, so I did not want
to fiddle too much with extra tag ids. The SVN log entry is always the
release date number.

For the 'Files' section, it could actually be retrofitted, by
rearranging the uploaded files (and uploading a few hundred
extra zip files that are now skipped). I will happily give
anybody who wants to do such a project enough gforge permissions
to do so ;-)

> Second: I tried to checkout the repository anonymously as mentioned
>  on  https://foundry.supelec.fr/scm/?group_id=14 without success

That is odd, because it should have worked. I will investigate

Greetings, Taco