Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> I would vote for that feature too. With LaTeX you only get
> approximately two or three additional files which is still acceptable,

keep in mind that the truckload of extra files is related to all kind of
runtime plug ins, so one gets what he/she asks for -)
> but esp. when using modules such as R and (yet unfinished) gnuplot,
> the whole folder becomes pretty messy and you never know what to
> delete and what not. It's almost impossible to extend ctxtools to
> delete all the necessary files since even PDF files might serve as
> "temporary" files in "static" MP figures or as intermediate results of
> gnuplot runs, ...

i took a look at it but it's not trivial esp since other progs also expect
files in the current path

the best approach is to 'register temp files' and clean them up afterwards;
doable but can best be implemented stepwise