Ark Shraer wrote:
> So my question is: how to enable russian (ukrainian) hyphenation in ConTeXt?
> I tried files from http://trash1.hotmail.ru/ but these fails to
> compile (in my opinion they're not compatible with modern ConTeXt, as
> they maybe outdated).

because hyphenation patterns are rather messy (often latex specific and
encoding specific) we need to generalize them first

take a look at ctxtools and search for pattern

we need to:

- add russian and ukrainian to the to be processed lost
- make sure that we convert patterns to names chars and/or utf

after that, we can make generic patterns and support of teh languages mentioned
should work

we can do this off list (or at the context dev list)

- which are the pattern files that we need to look into to