Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want my footnotes (bottom page) to be indented first line.
>> So I tried this
>>
>> \setupfootnotes[indentnext=yes,numbercommand=\hskip1em\high]
>> \setupfootnotedefinition
>> [indentnext=yes,distance=0.5em,location=serried]
>>
>> But "\hskip1em" is now the distance to the right corner of the
>> footnote's number.

Have you searched the mailing list archive at contextgarden?
http://archive.contextgarden.net/search/[EMAIL PROTECTED],indent.en.html

Maybe from
http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20050722.081003.ff83fe3b.en.html

\setupnotedefinition[footnote][indenting={medium,yes}]

helps. Sorry, just guessing (no xp with footnotes)...

Can you make a minimal example to play with?

Peter