Great that the new Cows-letter-font is released!

Will you kindly provide some hints how to use this font? - I remember
some trickery you presented at the NTG meeting.
Last but not least, what am I missing trying to get the cows show up?

\loadmapfile[koeieletters]
\usetypescriptfile[type-cow]
\usetypescript[cow][texnansi]

\setupbodyfont[cow,ss,36pt]