> I need this caracter: ¿
> I´ve load a module, enco-ec, but I can´t see the ¿.
> I also tryed \usetypescript[modern][ec] but didn´t work either.

It is much simpler than that. Just use utf regime.

\enableregime[utf]
\starttext
  ¿
\stoptext

That doesn´t work for me either. The character name is questiondown and \questiondown works fine.

Do you use that character in that way? I´ll preffer, because in spanish I have to make a lot of replaces, á, é, í, ó, ú, ñ and ¿, so I can make a mistake.

> I have another problem. It´s a two column document. In a page, the first
> column is overlaping a footnote. Column balance is on.

Do you use start stop columns or columnsets?

Aditya

I use start stop columns.

Thank you very much.