Hi Paul,

Paul Jones wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have used Latex in the past and have the following code that inserts
> information on certain pages using afterpage.  Is there some way to do a
> similar thing in context?

\setupoutput[pdf]
\definelayer[info]

\setuplayer[info]
  [height=\paperheight,width=\paperwidth]

\setupbackgrounds[page]
  [background={text,info}]% info layer is above normal text layer

\def\WhichPage#1{%
  \def\docommand##1{\ifnum\pageno=##1\relax
    \setlayerframed[info][x=20mm,y=\dimexpr\paperheight-15mm,location=r]
    [background=color,backgroundcolor=white]
      {\tfb This page is inserted on page \number\pageno}\fi}%
    \rawprocesscommalist[#1]\docommand}%

% put it in a command that is called for every page
\setupheadertexts[\the\pageno\WhichPage{3,4}]

\starttext

\dorecurse{12}{\input zapf\relax
\input tufte\relax}

\stoptext