Hi,

> TextMate is a delight. I've been using a bastardized LaTeX bundle, which
> doesn't do anything useful except some decent highlighting. I'd love to
> see a good one.

I've started one, but it's at the very beginning.

obvious shortcomings:

* no Cmd-R or equivalent for typesetting ConTeXt
* no PDF preview

(next release)

but

* (esc) completion for all ConTeXt commands (that are in texshow*)
* snippets for all Commands, including a visual feedback for optional
  and mandatory arguments as well as the argument type (list,
  keywords, math, ...). Just type \acommand and press tab.
* Help for all known commands, press Ctrl-h and a texshow-web help
  pops up.

Wiki page (general Text editor page): http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Text_editor
Download: http://dl.contextgarden.net/support/
or directly: