Dear all (and esp. Taco),

in March 2005, there was a discussion about having multiple
bibliographies in one document, very much like with the LaTeX package
chapterbib. I may be missing something obvious, but I'm wondering
whether this is now possible with Taco's module.

Maybe a bit of background, and please tell me if you think this is a
stupid idea: every term, I have to prepare lists of references for my
several classes, and there usually is a lot of repetition and
overlap. So I'm dreaming of having one big bibtex database and
producing the lists via assorted \nocite commands. But i usually
split up these bibliographies into several sections, and I want all
items numbered in sequence, so I have in my source:

\section{One}

\nocite[myfirst] \nocite[mysecond]

\placepublications

\section{Two}

\nocite[mythird] \nocite[myfourth]

\placepublications

to get this output:

          A. One

[1] myfirst publication

[2] mysecond publication

          B. Two

[3] mythird publication

[4] myfourth publication

Is this reasonable? feasible? Or should I just use the old approach
and copy/paste the same references into \itemize lists? Help and
opinions appreciated!

Thomas