On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 11:05:57 +0200
"Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > The following works on my machine
> >
> > \setupindenting[yes,medium]
> > \setupfloats[indentnext=yes]
> >
> > \starttext
> >
> > \input knuth \par
> >
> > \placefigure
> >     {}
> >     {\framed
> >         [offset=none,
> >          width=0.6\makeupwidth,
> >          height=0.4\textheight]
> >         {figure}}
> >

> > \dorecurse{3}{\input knuth\par}
> >
> > \stoptext
> >
> > Wolfgang
>
> Hallo Wolfgang!
>
> Your example doesn't use
>
> \setupfloat[figure][default={page,high,none}]
>
> and I found, that the option 'page' in this statement toggles
> indenting of next paragraph!
> I don't understand this at all. Please, can someone explain the
> interrelation between these two things?
>
> And a second:
> It seems, that
> \setupfloats[indentnext=yes]
> has nothing to do with indenting of next paragraph.
> What is the real meaning of this option?
>
> Wolfgang

My problem, I was too fast with my answer.

The following example solves now your problem on my
machine without the ugly solution with \indentation.

\unprotect

\def\OTRONEdosomepagefloat#1[#2]%
  {%\checkwaitingfloats{#1}%
   \global\setbox#1\vbox
     {\unvbox#1%
      \vbox to \textheight
        {\doifnotinset\v!high{#2}\vfill
         \box\floatbox
         \doifnotinset\v!low{#2}\vfill}%
      \goodbreak}%
   \doinsertfloatinfo
   \dochecknextindentation\??bk
   \dorechecknextindentation}

\protect

\setupindenting[medium,yes]
\setupfloat[figure][default={page,high,none}]
\setupfloats[indentnext=yes]

\starttext

\dorecurse{2}{\input knuth \par}

\placefigure
        []
        [fig:bild]
        {Text}
        {\hrule width 6cm height 14cm depth 0cm\relax}

\dorecurse{3}{\input knuth \par}

\stoptext

Hope it works for you too.

Wolfgang