Dear Sirs

I'm a teacher in a secondary school and I need to prepare some
planifications for my class. Until now Word can do the job but I'm
think that ConTexT can do better. The scheme of the layout of my
document is:

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- |
| logo             School Name

|         UNIT: (changing in each page)                               |

|      |-----------------------------------------------------------|

|      |   a table with several coluns                            |

|      |  and several rows
|         |
|      |-----------------------------------------------------------|

|      Teacher name:                         Date:

The paper are in landscape orientation and in each page I need to
represent several elements, like: logo, school name, space for the unit
designation, teacher name, date and signatures.

My main question is: is there any way to prepare this kind of documents
in Context? Examples are welcome.

Thanks a lot

Have a nice day

jorge