Am 2006-09-26 um 22:23 schrieb Hans Hagen:
use texmfstart!

texmfstart whateverscript whateverargs

will free you from adding the path

lilypond -b eps -f eps -dno-gs-load-fonts -dinclude-eps-fonts

or texmfstart bin:lilypond ....

conversion to pdf:

texmfstart pdftops somefile.eps

if may be worth using the -ifchanged cum suis features so that you don't get more runs than needed

Thank you very much, that works! Now I have:
\def\LP{texmfstart --exec bin:lilypond -b eps -dno-gs-load-fonts - dinclude-eps-fonts }
\def\PDF{texmfstart --ifchanged pstopdf }
with \executesystemcommand or \installprogram

If I add --ifchanged to the lilypond call, it never does anything; without it's called twice (like before, I couldn't find out why).

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/