On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, Vit Zyka wrote:

> Hans Hagen wrote:
>> Vit Zyka wrote:

>>> There are demonstrative files. Please, run
>>>   texmfstart texexec --pdf ma-cb-cz-test.tex
>>> and
>>>   texmfstart texexec --pdf --mode=screen ma-cb-cz-test.tex
>>
>> this file: ma-cb-env-cz.tex refers to itself and probably should be :
>>
>> \startenvironment ma-cb-env-cz
>>
>> \environment ma-cb.tex
>>
>> \mainlanguage[cz]
>> \language[en]
>> \enableregime[latin2]
>>
>> \stopenvironment
>
> Sorry, my fault but it does not solve the problem. I obtain the same error
> with fresh context and corrected version of this file:

> \startenvironment ma-cb-env-cz
>
> \mainlanguage[cz]
> \language[en]
> \enableregime[latin2]
>
> \stopenvironment

There is something wrong with ma-cb environment files. The file
ma-cb-en does not compile. I get an error

! Undefined control sequence.
\@@olbackground ->\StatusAchtergrond

\doifvaluesomething ...inga {\csname #1\endcsname
                                                   }\ifx \!!stringa
\empty \e...

\stoplocalframed ...ing {\@@framed \c!background }
                                                   \dobackedbox
\handleframed...

\PlaatschapterStatus ... [\v!chapter \v!number ]}}
                                                    \vskip 0pt plus
\scratchc...
<argument> \PlaatschapterStatus
                                 {}{}{}
\firstoftwoarguments #1#2->#1

l.19     \Introduction   {Introduction}

I tried making minimal example of the file that you posted, but always
get the same error. I am pretty certain that ma-cb-en.tex used to
compile in the past.

Aditya