From: Taco Hoekwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 10:40:10 AM
Subject: Re: [NTG-context] how to define a new math symbol

M.J. Kallen wrote:
> Taco,
>

> I'm not sure I understand your question. I'm using TexLive on a linux
> system. I do not use any other fonts other than CM.

That last bit of information is crucial, because there is a difference
between font handling between CM/Lm and commercial fonts.

I've been skyping with Hans and he came up with the code below.
You can use the font files from the LaTeX zip, you just have to
make sure that pdftex can find the (map) file, of course.

Cheers, taco

% test-prodint.tex

\definefontsynonym [MathGamma]  [prodint]

\definefamilysynonym [default]  [xop]   [mc]

\startmathcollection [default]

\definemathsymbol [prodi]  [op]  [xop] [80]  %80 prodinttext
\definemathsymbol [Prodi]  [op]  [xop] [82]  %82 prodintdisplay
\definemathsymbol [PRODI]  [op]  [xop] [84]  %84 prodintbig

\stopmathcollection

\loadmapfile[prodint]

\starttypescript [math] [modern,computer-modern,latin-modern,ams] [size]
   \definebodyfont
[17.3pt,14.4pt,12pt,11pt,10pt,9pt,8pt,7pt,6pt,5pt,4pt] [mm] [mc=prodint]
\stoptypescript

\definetypeface [modern] [mm] [math]  [modern]
                 [computer-modern][encoding=default]

\setupbodyfont[reset,modern,10pt]

\enablemathcollection[prodint]

\starttext