On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 23:57:21 +0000
Sebastian Rooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you !
> Any tip for getting numbered bookmarks (question 3) ?
> Regards,
>
>   Seb
>
> Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> >
> > Hi Sebastian,
> >

> > 2006/10/29, Sebastian Rooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:
> >
> >     Dear ConTeXters,
> >
> >     1/ I would like to use a named formula with a reference containing
> >     several subformulae each with a reference. The closer I can get to
> >     is to
> >     add an empty namedformula followed by subformulae (see test file below).
> >     How can I get rid of the empty line with a number in the pdf ?
> >
> >     2/ I'm using bookmarks but abbreviations in heads do not work properly.
> >     I've used a workaround some 3 years ago but I cannot remember which. Any
> >     suggestion ? (see test file below)
> >

> > \setupinteraction[state=start]
> >
> > \appendtoks \def\UK{UK} \to \simplifiedcommands
> >
> > \placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection]
> >
> > \abbreviation [UK] {UK} {United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern
> > Ireland}
> >
> > \starttext
> >
> > \chapter{Weather in the \UK}
> > \dorecurse {2} {\input dawkins \par}
> >
> > \stoptext
> >

> >     3/ What should I do to get the bookmarks numbered with their
> >     chapter/section/ etc. number ? (see test file below)
> >
> >     4/ How can I redefine the \vec command in my formulae without having a
> >     warning "system          : command \vec is already defined"
> >
> >     5/ I do like a lot the minimum distribution so easy to install. It
> >     would
> >     be even better if bibtex can be added. It's only 82.8 KiB
> >
> >     Thanks for ConTeXt (special thanks to Hans and Taco of course), it's
> >     really a pleasure to work with it.
> >
> >     Regards,
> >
> >     Seb
> >

> >     test.tex
> >     %%%%%    %><    %><    %><    %%%%%
> >
> >     \setupinteraction[state=start]
> >
> >     \placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection]
> >
> >     \abbreviation [UK]      {UK}    {United Kingdom of Great Britain and
> >     Northern
> >     Ireland}
> >
> >     \starttext
> >     \placelist[formula]
> >     \chapter{Math formulae}
> >
> >        \placenamedformula
> >          [eq:well_known]
> >          {Well known equalities}
> >          \startformula
> >          \stopformula
> >        \placesubformula[eq:first]{a}
> >        \startformula
> >              1+0=1
> >        \stopformula
> >
> >        \placesubformula[eq:second]{b}
> >        \startformula
> >          1+1=2
> >            \stopformula
> >

> >     \chapter{Weather in the \UK}
> >     \dorecurse {2} {\input dawkins \par}
> >
> >     \stoptext
> >

> > Wolfgang

Hi Sebastian,

I found now solution to your problem.

There was the same question on the list 1998 and Hans gave only a not
working solution, dont't know if there was also working one.

The original message:

<message>

Berend de Boer wrote:

> Is it possible (and how) to have the chapter and paragraph numbers in the
> bookmark (outline) for pdf output?
>
> Now I only get the text of the chapter but I would like the
> part.chapter.paragraph number as well.

(did you ever try \tracebookmarkstrue?)

\def\doinsertsomebookmark#1#2#3#4#5#6%
  {\global\utilitydonetrue
   \global\let\localbookmark=\gobbleoneargument
   \global\let\flushbookmark=\relax
   \doifinstringelse{#1}{\openbookmarklist}
     {\chardef\openbookmark=1}
     {\chardef\openbookmark=0}%
   \iftracebookmarks(#6: #4)\quad(\the\openbookmark)\par\fi
   \doinsertbookmark{#2}{#3}{#4}{#5}{\openbookmark}}

Can you try:

   \doinsertbookmark{#2}{#3}{#6 #4}{#5}{\openbookmark}}

I can add an option: sectionnumber=yes/no to a yet non existing setup
command, but first I wanna make sure what way to go.

Hans

</message>

A rather old problem and no solution and no setup.

Wolfgang