Hi Mojca,

Mojca Miklavec a écrit :

>textext? Did it work? On my computer it hangs after approximately 13
>plots. The suggested option is to use "sometxt" now.

textext works for me, all my plots use this option.

>Even better (faster) if you have a compiled version of plots and only
>include PDF ;)

Ok, but what about font embedding ? I precisely like to proceed the plot
as mp code because of the embedding of fonts...
I explain: when I began ConTeXt, I included plots as pdf from
LaTeX+PStricks and I observed an annoying fact, i.e. the fonts are
embedded twice !
For this reason, when I heard of a context (via mp) term, I tried it...
with success...

Renaud