[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hongyi Zhao wrote:
>
>> Dear Hans,
>>
>> If I want to use CJK-Ext B chinese characters in my Context presentations,
>> what should I do?
>>
>> ---
>> Hongyi Zhao
>> 赵弘毅
>>

> As far as I know, ConTeXt can process at least GBK characters without
> problem. I'm not sure about CJK-Ext B.

if not one can define a conversion; however, some encodings have problems
because chars < 127 are used, which will mess up macro handling

which brings me to luatex and chinese ... in luatex we can do input reencoding
in more clever ways and since we will move on to luatex (pdftex 2) next year,
it makes sense if chinese users start providing input for this (apart from
other input when we arrive at the font issues) ..