On 12/29/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On 2006-12-29, at 13:09.0, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> > Which version of TeX/ConTeXt are you using? (Perhaps Hans has changed
> > something in the meantime, to make that work again.) Are you using
> > Gerben's i-Installer? In that case and if you have a chance, can you
> > please test the new TeXLive-based distribution?
>
> ----
>   TeXExec 5.2.4 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1997-2005
>
>              executable : pdfetex
>                  format : cont-en
>               inputfile : test2
>                  output : pdftex
>               interface : en
>            current mode : none
>                 TeX run : 1
>
> This is pdfeTeX, Version 3.141592-1.30.4-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.5)
> \write18 enabled.
> (/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/web2c/natural.tcx)
> ----
>
> yes - and it's a default Gerben i-Installation, installed 1 week ago.
> I wouldn't really know how to do any other kind... ;-)

Hmmm ... Gerben's i-Installer has switched from tetex to TeX Live
(very) recently (TeX Live hasn't even been released yet). I would
suggest you to try to install "TeX Live" if possible. If anything goes
wrong, he'll only answer mails until 1.1.2007. I have no idea whether
anyone from the ConTeXt community has tested that already. And I have
no idea what will happen with the installer in the future ...

(Just for an explanation: you can choose whether to install tetex or
TeX Live, you have to choose the new TeX Live. You probably have to
install from scratch.)

With TeX Live-based sources texmfstart should work by default, so it
will mean less problems in the future.

Mojca