On 30. des. 2006, at 11:27, Rolf Marvin Bøe Lindgren wrote:

> OK, so the ConTeXt that comes with the TeX distribution I use (until
> eariler today, MacPorts, and as from later today, fink) is ancient.
>
> now, with good old LaTeX that's not much of a problem - just put the
> most recent release in the few relevant places in texmf-local,
> rebuild the formats, and off you go.  with ConTeXt, that's, er, not
> so simple.

OK, the problem was solvable and I now have an up-to-date ConTeXt.
the only remaining issue is that of hyphenation - the previous
version, apparently had Norwegian hyphenation on by default.  I
managed to coerce ConTeXt into handeling it, but what is the
canonical way to edit which hyphenation patterns ConTeXt loads when
building formats?

--
Rolf Lindgren
[EMAIL PROTECTED]