I updated the Linux installation pages on the wiki, mostly the Debian
one, but also the tetex 3.0 page and I added a short entry for Ubuntu
6.10 (edgy).

The Debian page now describes how to install using Norbert's context
packages.  It describes a system-wide install based on those and the
texlive packages.  Let me know if you find errors or problems (or just
correct the errors on the page).

Sorry about the nightmare per-user install instructions I put there
before.

-Sanjoy

`A nation of slaves is always prepared to applaud the clemency of their
 master who, in the abuse of absolute power, does not proceed to the
 last extremes of injustice and oppression.'  (Gibbon)