Taco wrote:
> > I've noticed that when using numerical citations, if the
> > \completepublications is inside the back matter (which is where I
> > would think it would normally be), then the citations themslves (in
> > the body matter) disappear from the text (they turn into empty
> > brackets, []). The reference list itself is correct.
> >
> > If you comment out the \start|\stopbackmatter, then everything works.
> > There seems to be no problem if you use author-date style citations,
> > either globally or for individual citations.
>
> Just something you missed in the manual. You need
>
>     \completepublications[criterium=all]
>
> (because the module also supports per-sectionblock lists)

Many thanks again, this fixed it.

But, if \completepublications (with no arguments) prints only a local list,
then it should print the list just for the backmatter block, which should be an
empty list, as there were no citations in that block. Instead, I get the list
that applies to the bodymatter block. I am missing something here ...

I also don't follow why just numeric citations are affected.

Cheers,

Robin

<<winmail.dat>>