Dear ConTeXt users,

I would like to do something like this:

I have a couple of sections in my page, and some graphics (fairly big,
each 1/4th of the page size, say) to be laid out in the sections. Now,
there are some sections in which one of the pictures is laid out on
one page with some text, but there isn't place to get the image on the
same page. So, the image is put on the next page. However, if I start
a new section, the image appears under the new section (that is, after
the new section heading), which I don't want. How do I enforce the
picture to be laid out before the next section heading?

One simple way to do it would be to force a new page before a section,
but I want to save that space! :-)

Thanks.

Kumar
--